4' x 6' Rod Floor Section
- This is the Traditional Rod Floor used at United States Tumbling and Trampoline Association sanctioned events (USTA).
- Easy to assemble; easy to replace worn or damaged parts
- Tubular fiberglass rods ensure no “lock-up” when tumbling
- Each steel frame section is 8″ (20cm) high, 6′ (1.8M) wide and 4′ (1.2M) long
- Rods are covered by a layer of 1-3/8″ (35mm) foam backed carpet, over a layer of 2″ (50mm) polyethylene foam with scrim(not included)
- Used at The Olympic Games (demo – Atlanta ’96)
COACHES AND GYMNASTS APPRECIATE THIS ROD FLOOR ENORMOUSLY BECAUSE:
- This spring system offers a phenomenal amount of spring
- Increases safety
- Less injuries
- 2 year warranty
- No maintenance
- Easy to set up
COMPETITION ROD FLOOR:
84 feet (21 sections). Rods are covered by a layer of 1 3/8″ (35mm) foam backed carpet over a layer of 2″ (50mm) polyethylene foam with scrim. Carpet and foam not included in pricing.